DAY 1 – SATURDAY JULY 13TH
- Welcome party with “Italian Apertivo”
- Discovering Otranto, the castle, the cathedral, art craft shops
- Disco club “Maestrale”
You’ll be welcomed with a typical Italian “aperitivo” tasting delicious finger food usually served with original cocktails.
We’ll show you around Otranto, its castle, its monuments, but most of all its pubs and clubs by the port where we’ll spend our first night together.
DAY 2 – Sunday july 14th
- Otranto beach with game and fun
- Packed lunch
- Dinner in a local Masseria
- Traditional music and dance party in a countryside village
Take your bath suit and your sun cream…It’s beach time !
Be prepared to enjoy Italian sun and fun, relaxing after a boosting day in a traditional village where you’ll dance the Pizzica.
DAY 3 – Monday July 15th
- Bus trip to LECCE
- Visit to a local “cantina” with lunch and wine tasting of red and white wines of Puglia.
- Back to the beach at Torre dell’Orso
Lecce is called the Florence of the south, because of its flourishing Barocco syle, recognizable in every corner of the town. It is also the center of the cultural and social life, full of events not to be missed, cinemas and theatres, “Beaux arts” studios and cultural happenings.
Then we cannot miss our daily sun bath in Torre dell’Orso known for its beach bars.
DAY 4 – Tuesday July 16th
- Castro and its sea cliffs
- Boat trip, snorkeling, swimming, sun baths
- Lunch on the boat
- Seafood dinner
- disco under the stars
Today we’ll pay a visit to one of the nicest corner on southern Italy coast:
Castro and its amazing sea cliffs.
We’ll take a boat and we’ll spend some hours swimming and snorkeling around breathtaking “grottos” hidden between the cliffs while eating a tasty and fresh lunch on the deck.
We’ll be back just to enjoy our seafood dinner and be ready for dancing under the stars.
DAY 5 – Wednesday july 17th
- Bike ride to “Le costantine” (an art craft laboratory) with a workshop specially planned for us
- Lunch with traditional products
- Back on the bike to visit places of old legends from Salento
- Dinner nearby the sea
- traditional party with “pizzica” dance
Salento is perfect for a bike ride among olives trees and balm crickets. We’ll be busy in an old laboratory with an art craft workshop where you’ll see but mostly make your own piece. Old legends will lift your attention while riding back home.
Let’s meddle with the locals and learn how to dance pizzica!
DAY 6 – Thursday August 18th
- Visiting and shopping in Gallipoli
- Packed lunch
- sunset on the beach with aperitif and dinner
- party on the beach and bonfire
Gallipoli is one of the most ancient Greek port. You can get lost in its little streets if you want, you just need to listen to the sea shore to get yourself out.
Time for shopping…try to get something special in shops or just in the local markets…
Don’t forget a sweater for the night to come and a song from your country to sing on the beach, as every respected summer holiday have a bonfire night!
DAY 7 – Friday August 19th
- last day on the beach
- Packed lunch
- Afternoon shopping in Otranto
- International village
We’ll take it easy today as it is the last one and probably we’ll not be well rested for the night ahead… We’ll just enjoy another sunny day on the beach. We’ll have time to shop in Otranto and to be ready for an outstanding last night…